Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Mail time!

Oh how I love when the mail man shows up with a box for me!





Some fabrics came today for a quilt for my nephew's big boy bed. He doesn't have it yet, but soon!  Those are Modern Meadow and Hope Valley fabrics. Thanks to Heather over at {House} of A La Mode for turning me on to Hope Valley. I can't wait to get started on this one.




And since I was paying for shipping, I had to get something to support my purple habit. YUM!

And this is what I've currently be working on. This is the quilt for my mother in law for Christmas. Check out those seams! ha ha!  This one is way traditional, but fun still. I've got about half of the 36 of this block completed. Best get back to it.

1 comment:

Lane said...

Hi, Becky. Love the fabrics, especially the purples. And, that block is great! All those HST's. That takes patience. Lane

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...