Thursday, September 2, 2010

About me

Hi, my name is Becky and I'm a fabric addict. Okay, well, it's a new thing for me, but quickly addicting. I was previously a paper addict. I've been a scrapbooker for a few years and I still do some scrapping, but not a lot.

I'm a stay at home mom of a two year old.
Between taking tons of photos of her for myself and for scrap booking, I've also become very interested in photography.



About a year ago I decided to take a quilting class to get out of the house and have some time with other adults. I've quickly become hooked! This is the first quilt that I made in that class. It still needs to be quilted, hopefully soon.I've started this blog so I can keep track of all the work I've done and hopefully be able to share some things on the way. Hope you enjoy!

3 comments:

K H Garcia said...

I think this is a great idea and is beautifully well done. I wish I had creative energy like this. I would like to order a twin size quilt for a 2 yr old boy that is not boyish. Boats and nautical themes are a plus

Unknown said...

I love it! You are so clever! Love Ya!

SplendidlyImperfect said...

Are you using a Dremel to carve pumpkins???!!?!?! Freaking genius.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...