Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Little Girl

Allow me a moment to gush like the proud mama I am!  Today my daughter turns 2.  It's so funny how once you have kids all the cliches become true. I'm throwing one out there: I can't believe how fast it has gone. She amazes me every day with everything she does. She is chattering my ear off, knows her colors, can count to 5,  has started singing, and of course has boundless energy.  I say all this not because I think my child is a genius, but because in my mind, she is still this little pumpkin.

I truly have moments where I look at her and wonder where this kid came from! I'm always surprised to realize how much she has grown.

Happy happy birthday little girl!

1 comment:

SplendidlyImperfect said...

Do me a favor, and tell Sami I said that she can't be two, because that would mean that Bubba is going to be two, and I can't possibly have a two year old! He's my BABY!

If she refuses to comply, then tell her I said Happy Birthday anyway. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...