Tuesday, October 19, 2010

We're back!

We just got back from our week in Florida. It's always hard adjusting to reality isn't it? And Samantha got used to a level of entertainment that I just can't provide. She keeps talking about all we did and telling me how fun it was. I took close to 600 photos! I won't bore you with all of them, but here are a few high points.


We celebrated Samantha's birthday with my family. Samantha perfected her pout during this trip. Not sure why she was pouting at this point.
She has always hated the beach. This time she decided the water was okay and the hard wet sand. Still "no like" the dry sand. Her daddy taught her how to build sandcastles.

We took a boat tour of all the fancy houses and some dolphins decided to join us. Pretty neat huh?
Then we headed to Disney World. It was a good time to go because kids under 3 are free. Samantha loved her Minnie dress from her grandmother and wore it to the park the first day. I thought she was going to explode from the excitement of seeing all the characters.




And what is a trip to the beach without a beautiful sunset.


I potentially have jury duty tomorrow. I will know after 6 pm tonight. If I get selected it will be another quiet week here. Think they'll let me bring my sewing to work on?

2 comments:

SplendidlyImperfect said...

That pout in the first photo is priceless!

angela said...

Happy Birthday Samantha! I wish you lots of joy and many great weekend trips with your parents :) Your little girl looks lovelly in her Minnie dress :)
Greetings from Poland
http://zaczarowana-kraina-angelii.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...