Wednesday, March 2, 2011

WIP Wednesday {16}

This is what I've been working the most on. This is the back of my monochromatic quilt. I have been basting and quilting it finally. At this point I kind of like the back better than the front! And it's really just random placement of my scraps. Go figure. Hoping to get this finished and photographed and entered shortly. Let's hope the weather cooperates.
 Also being basted and quilted is this pillow top. I'm hoping it will hide a lot of the flaws. Will keep you posted.

Finished and waiting for photos:
King Quilt (also needing a name)
Make Mine Modern Swap package

Waiting for attention:
Curtains (pick a room, any room)
Samantha's Quilt
Postage stamp quilt
do. Good Stitches March blocks


So if you count the curtain projects as 1 (even though I have 3 rooms worth to do) that means I have 8 WIP's this week!


Check out what everyone else is up to at Freshly Pieced!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see your pillow all done. I think it looks great even with it's imperfections. :)

Lee said...

Can't wait to see the monochromatic quilt! Sometimes randomly placing scraps is the coolest thing you can do. And I think the Parisville pillow looks great, I'm sure once it's quilted up you won't even notice any problems.

Thanks for linking up, have a great week!

Jessica Kelly said...

That green looks awesome! Cant wait to see the completed pillow!

felicity said...

LOVE the quilt back and LOVE the pillow! Happy WIP Wednesday!

Elizabeth Dackson said...

Oooh, I'm excited about your monochromatic quilt, I can't wait to see the whole thing!!! Your pillow looks just lovely too :)

Anonymous said...

I am in love with the back of your monochromatic quilt! Can't wait to see the front! Happy WIP!

Becky said...

8 is a number I'm striving for! I cant' even count all of my WIP's, but I'm making progress, and looks like you are too! Good job!

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

the back looks great... i can't wait to see the front!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...