Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Excited to meet Cherri House!

I have yet to go to a quilt show or any other type of quilting event (other than our Guild Meetings). So I'm super excited that Cherri House of  City Quilts is coming to speak to the Philly Modern Quilt Guild! This is one of the first quilt books I ever bought. I'm excited to hear her speak and see some of the quilts in person.
She'll be coming on Friday, April 8th to the Philadelphia area. If you are interested in joining us, check out the information at the Philly Modern Quilt Guild or email phillymodernquiltguild@gmail.com. All the PMQG members are super cool and friendly. Come join us if you can!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Ohh, I am a tad bit jealous...

A) Because of Cherri House
B) You belong to a MQG

:)

Susanne said...

I WANNA GO!!!!! : (

We're heading out that way...but about a month too late!!

Sara @ Sew Sweetness said...

Sounds really cool!!! I hope you have a great time! I wish I could join my local quilt guild, but their meetings are always on a day/time that I work. :-/ I'm jealous!

randi said...

what a great meeting this will be!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...