Saturday, April 9, 2011

A quick post

Just a quick little hello. I wanted to post a few pictures from last night's PMQG Cherri House event. Despite yucky rainy weather and being locked out of our original location, it was a really fun event! Cherri was so fun to listen to. She's so open and honest and shared a ton about her process. And of course showed off some gorgeous quilts!
This one, City Green, is my favorite from her book City Quilts.
The Tempest is one of her new patterns. It might be my new favorite - I'm a huge purple fan even though I haven't made anything in purple yet. And of course the story that goes with it is hysterical. You'll just have to track Cherri House down to hear it!
Loved House's houses! She used Moda's Basic Grey Grunge with this and I love the effect it gives!
And the lovely pile of quilty goodness after her talk! Thanks so much to Cherri House for coming to talk to our group last night. Had a great time.

And on a selfish bloggy note - this is my 99th post. Stop by on Monday for a little giveaway - yay!

3 comments:

rachel griffith said...

awesomesauce :D

Cathy said...

Your pictures are fabulous! They really show off the quilts well--particularly the House quilt.

Angie said...

It was a great night - I like your post!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...