So I finally have another finish. It seems like it's been a while. Of course the move has made everything feel like a time warp and my sense of time is messed up.
Spice Up the Kitchen project all rolled up and ready to go in the mail tomorrow. I'll post photos of everything after I've mailed it.
2. This is what I've got started for my Make Mine Modern Swap partner.
3. My king size quilt should be arriving today from the quilter! wohoo! Of course I decided to order binding for it instead of making it scrappy and that is not here. So it's going to be a while before I can get it bound and photographed.
4. I also have fabric coming for binding and backing my postage stamp quilt.
5. I've been doing some sketching. I've totally changed my mind on the Monochromatic Challenge. I'm going to pull more fabrics and do some more thinking before I start cutting on that.
Waiting for my attention:
6. Curtains for Bathroom
7. Curtains for great room
8. Samantha's Quilt
9. Painting my sewing room / dining room (does that count?)
Still 9 projects in process. Head over to Freshly Pieced to see what everyone else is doing.