Wednesday, February 9, 2011

WIP Wednesday 2.9

So I finally have another finish. It seems like it's been a while. Of course the move has made everything feel like a time warp and my sense of time is messed up.
1. This is my Spice Up the Kitchen project all rolled up and ready to go in the mail tomorrow. I'll post photos of everything after I've mailed it.


2. This is what I've got started for my Make Mine Modern Swap partner.

3. My king size quilt should be arriving today from the quilter! wohoo! Of course I decided to order binding for it instead of making it scrappy and that is not here. So it's going to be a while before I can get it bound and photographed.

4. I also have fabric coming for binding and backing my postage stamp quilt.

5. I've been doing some sketching. I've totally changed my mind on the Monochromatic Challenge. I'm going to pull more fabrics and do some more thinking before I start cutting on that.

Waiting for my attention:
6. Curtains for Bathroom
7. Curtains for great room
8. Samantha's Quilt
9. Painting my sewing room / dining room (does that count?)

Still 9 projects in process. Head over to Freshly Pieced to see what everyone else is doing.



8 comments:

Elizabeth Dackson said...

I love that sneak peek of your kitchen swap! The binding is really pretty. And all that Parisville? Swoon! :)

Jess @ Scrappy n Happy said...

Love the colours in your kitchen swap! Sounds like you're pretty busy!

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

very nice colours.....

Jessica Kelly said...

Love that binding! Love the Parisville! Can I be your partner??

Lee said...

Oooh, I'm liking that Make Mine Modern stuff! Hoping I'm your partner! : ) And loving your Spicing Up the Kitchen binding.

Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday, have a fabulous week! : )

Emily said...

Beautiful binding!

Jenniffier said...

The binding is great. You sure have a lot going on. I bet you are really excited to get the king sized quilt back. Can't wait to see it.

Kelly @ Vintage Fabric Studio said...

curtains everywhere! I moved into my house 3 years ago and just finished my last window in the kitchen ;)
Your work is wonderful; and of course love the fabics.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...