Monday, February 21, 2011

Make Mine Modern Swappers

I've been focusing on getting my Make Mine Modern Swap completed. I put together this pin cushion organizer for my partner. I really love this pattern from Oh Fransson!.  They seem to be pretty popular in this swap, so hopefully I'll get one! My partner loves Parisville so I used the sprout colorway for her.
I've also got a little mystery project going for her. She asked for something a little out of the ordinary so I don't want to photograph it being used because I think she'll know it's for her. Actually, this thing was something I had to make my own pattern up for. I'm wishing I had taken tutorial photographs now!  whoops.

I have one other little project in mind for her that I can probably also get done this week. Then I need to put together the fabrics her and I'll be done. I had forgotten though that we are supposed to hold off on Mailing these until April! Guess I got ahead of myself.  And I probably won't be able to show you what the mystery item is until then just in case she reads my blog. Any guesses as to what it is?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I sort of asked for something unusual. Maybe it's a cat bed?! If it is, I love everything I'm seeing. If it's not, then, well, I guess I'm a little jealous.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...