Saturday, February 5, 2011

Kitchen Swap Received!!

Oh wow, did I get a great partner. This package for the Spice Up the Kitchen Swap arrived on Friday and I literally squealed when we opened it. My husband thinks I'm addicted (yeah, doesn't the blog name say that?).


These photos don't really do it justice. It's so dreary outside today I can't really get good photos. The wonderful Sujen101 made these for me.


This is the back of the potholders. Adorable!


Look at this fantastic little detail on the towel! I have no idea how she did that, but I love it.


Here they are making my kitchen look adorable.


And then there was little cute little surprise that was never shown on the flickr site. I totally squealed again when I opened this. She "spiced up" my daughters kitchen too!!


And it's double sided! It's so cute I want to wear it.  Of course, being a 2 year old, Samantha did not want to try it on for me. I'm sure once I unpack my own aprons she'll want to be just like mommy. I'll try and get photos when she does!

BIG thank yous to my awesome partner! I love everything.





5 comments:

Megan said...

Awesome!!! They are absolutely adorable! I saw these make a few appearances in the Flickr group and was in love. So glad you were the lucky partner! :)

Elizabeth Dackson said...

Wow, what an awesome swap package!!! That apron was so sweet and thoughtful :)

SplendidlyImperfect said...

The tag looks like a Shrinky Dink. I am in LOVE with the black and white fabric on the back of the apron. I think I need an apron in that print!!!

Susanne said...

It is a Shrinky Dink : ) They are a lot of fun for the 'kids' *AHEM*

Jenniffier said...

Super cute potholders. Lucky you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...