Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Some fun with fabric

Fat Quarterly is hosting March Modern Fabric Madness. They've made up betting brackets and everything! I'm not a big basketball fan, but I know everything is more fun when you've got someone to route for. They will be putting fabric lines of the past year up against each other and letting everyone vote for their favorites.

So I've filled out my bracket and ready for the voting to begin tomorrow. My final four?  Central Park, Modern Meadow, Sanctuary and Innocent Crush (so hard to decide between that and Parisville).  My ultimate champion guess is Modern Meadow. Think someone else should wind? Go fill out your bracket here! Voting starts tomorrow.....

1 comment:

Megan said...

Oh man. I wasn't going to do this..and now I see you are doing it. And it looks like fun. Ok I am in :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...