Friday, March 18, 2011

New fun stuff

I have a lot of supplies left from my long neglected hobby of scrapbooking.  I recently dusted off my Silhouette and got some heat transfer material to make some onesies for my sisters upcoming baby shower.
Let me tell you, this stuff is so fun and super addictive. I've made a bunch of these, but I'm going to keep them under wraps since I know my mom reads these and I'd like to keep them a surprise. But next up is the fabric interfacing so I can cut fabric. If this turns out to be as easy as the heat transfer I'm going to be in trouble! I already need to get more onesies!

 In other news, I was super lucky and won two charm packs of Hushabye from KT. I'm super excited to have this. I missed Hushabye and I love it! I'm thinking a baby quilt may be in the works with this fabric.
I've also realized that I'm coming up on 100 posts. I think that will be occasion for me to do my first giveaway!
I also managed to get done the top of my sisters baby quilt! I'll get some detail shots once I get it quilted.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...