Friday, March 11, 2011

do. Good Stitches block and some progress

I was able to get my do.Good Stitches blocks together for March. These were based off of Melissa's Sugar Pop and Change tutorial on Happy Quilting.
These were fun to put together and I'll have to remember this patter - i think this would be great for a scrap quilt.

I've also started working full force on my sister's baby quilt. It has to be done by April 9th to make it in time for the shower. Look at all those itty bitty pieces! eeekk! It's been a while since I've done such a detailed quilt.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Dackson said...

I totally agree - that would make a great scrap quilt! Your blocks look great :)

Shelley said...

I love that scrappy quilt block! The colors look beautiful together.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...