Sunday, March 27, 2011

Do you know how to sew clothing?

Do you want to learn? Sara over at Sew Sweetness is hosting a sew-along.  I know how to sew clothing, but I've never done something for myself (kids clothing is way easier). This is a great opportunity to learn or just have your hand held. She's picked this cute little dress and is giving a pattern discount if you join the group.
This is the fabric I've chosen (Mosaic in Cream by Patricia Bravo). I'm hoping the print is large enough that it doesn't get swallowed by all the pleats and gathers.
If you are interested in learning, come join us!

5 comments:

Elizabeth Dackson said...

Cute, that sounds like fun! I'm going to have to give that one some thought :)

Caroline said...

Love the fabric you have chosen. It's sometime since I made something for myself, as you say, much easier to do something for the kids. Will eagerly await to see your new dress.

Jan said...

I've been sewing clothing for over 55 years. I love the fabric you've chosen. Can't wait to see it finished.

Sara @ Sew Sweetness said...

That is a wonderful fabric you chose! I can't wait to see how it turns out, and thanks so much for blogging about this, you made my day! :-)

Jacey said...

I saw that pattern recently, and I really like it. I think your fabric will look lovely!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...