Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Colts fan anyone?


Last week I saw that fabric.com had Remix on sale so I decided to order some. I have 4 friends/relatives having babies this year so I'm sure I can put this stuff to good use! It just came today and I love happy mail.
 These guys were on sale for about $2.50 a yard so they might have snuck into my cart also. 

But then there was this...
huh?

I live in Eagles country. I did not order this! It was labeled remix zigzag. Whoops. I've got a message into their customer service about it. But I thought it was pretty funny. This is about as far as you can get from what I ordered!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Dackson said...

That's hysterical! It's happened to me before, and strangely enough it was supposed to be a quilting cotton and it was actually a piece of beige fleece. They were super fast about remedying the situation, and I wound up getting to keep the fleece. Good luck getting things squared away! Otherwise, great fabric day! :)

Susanne said...

That's So funny!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...