Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Mail!

Earlier in the month we had our October Philly Modern Quilt Guild meeting and our next challenge was announced.  It's a Kona Solids challenge and these were the four colors we were given:

They are Snow, Chocolate, Holly and Berry. Our challenge is to use this and a total of 1 additional yard in any way we want. It does not have to be a Christmas project, but since I've never made anything for Christmas I am going to go in that direction.  Since my LQS is closing they did not order Christmas fabric so I hit the internet and yesterday these beauties arrived! Yay for fun packages in the mail!

Since we can only use 1 additional yard, I'll be using a fat quarter of 4 of these fabrics. Since Halloween is over, I'm excited to get working on Christmas! Let's hope the idea I have in mind works out!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...