Thursday, April 24, 2014

finished blocks and completed April goal!


I finished my blocks for my friend Julie aka Jaybird Quilts. If you haven't heard of her project, she's putting together a quilt for her huppa for her upcoming wedding! I'm not thrilled with how my points came together. I always forget how problems multiply when you work tiny. But, these blocks are only 6" tall so unless someone is examining it, it shouldn't be a problem! If you would like to make a block, the details are on her blog.

And I finished my April Goal for A Lovely Year of finishes.  My April Goal was to determine how I was going to put together my tutorial for my month as bee queen. I had some mistakes, but I've got my plan all together. Here are the two demo blocks I did.


I'm really excited to make more of these!




6 comments:

Marci Girl said...

I think Julie's blocks look awesome! I know she will appreciate them!

Newbie Jen said...

Wow, those are some gorgeous blocks!

Katy Cameron said...

Lovely blocks all round!

CitricSugar said...

Oh, those triangles!! I never would have noticed the "points" not coming together on those - I would have just assumed it was part of the design. :-) Gorgeous.

Wendy said...

those diamond/triangle blocks are amazing!

Susanne said...

I love those triangle blocks. They are perfection!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...