Thursday, February 13, 2014

Mod Olives QAL week 2


I finished my 4 blocks for this weeks QAL a bit early! Good thing too because I'm expecting a houseful of guests this weekend for my little guys 2nd birthday.  I'm sick with yet another lovely cold and just couldn't bare the thought of trudging through the latest snow storm. So I was able to get some rest today and a little bit of sewing!


Here are all 8 blocks together. I haven't decided how I'm going to organize the 'olives' so I haven't stitched any together. I have 5 colors rather than the recommended 4 so I'm going to just see what happens!


4 comments:

Marci Girl said...

Feel better soon and Happy Birthday to your little man!

Katy Cameron said...

Yay, well done! Probably wise to stay out of the snow, it was snowing heavily on my way home

Jenny said...

Very stunning! Love the fabrics you chose!

Newbie Jen said...

I love your olives!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...