Saturday, February 22, 2014

Fun Mail and a QAL check in


These adorable Japanese fabrics came to me from Pinkcastle fabric. I joined their Kawaii fabric club and I'm so glad I did. These are so fun and not like anything I can find in my LQS. I have no idea what to do with these so for now I'm petting them! If you have suggestions I'd love to hear them


It was a really busy work week for me, but I managed to keep up with the Mod Olives QAL. I don't know which are the 4 I did this week, but here are all of mine so far. I probably said it last week, but these blocks are addictive and go together so quickly! I've had to pull myself away from the sewing table because I always want to do just one more!




5 comments:

Cathy said...

Hi Becky I love your mod olive quilt ! I have also done quilts by sew kind of wonderful and it is fun. I am looking forward to seeing your finished quilt-- and you too! We have missed you at Philly QG.

Katy Cameron said...

Ha, I thought of joining the kawaii club too, but I'd also just be petting :oD

Denise in PA said...

How fun are those fabrics?! I'm sure you'll find just the right use for them! You'll have to show me how to make those Mod Olive blocks - they are looking great!

Melissa said...

Wow I love those prints!!! Good thing I didn't see them until now or I would have spent a ton of money joining the club too!

Love your blocks for the QAL! They look great!

Marci Girl said...

You are tempting me with that Kawaii bundle...so darn cute!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...