This is one of the things I've missed since being signed up for so many swaps. I didn't have much time to do charity sewing. Tuesday night is our next Philly MQG meeting so I wanted to get a couple pillow cases done for our charity. I got two finished, this one you have seen:
this tutorial from Hyacinth Quilts for our blocks. I really like this design, actually, this is one of my favorite parts of these bees - finding new blocks and great tutorials!
It feels good to get some things done for others. I have a charity quilt planned and set aside but I need to get cutting the fabrics. That's a good excuse to avoid doing my curtains right.