Thursday, January 5, 2012

Eeek, there's a monster in my mailbox!

A while back I pinned this picture/tutorial from The Boy Trifecta on Pinterest.


I haven't a clue how to crochet, but I just thought this was the cutest thing ever. And now that I'm venturing into boy world, I have to find ways to torture my son. haha!

 Next thing I knew, my sweet bloggy friend Susanne was making me one! She is a woman of many talents. She just redesigned her blog where you have to check out her photography, her awesome sewing (especially her QR quilt) and she has her own pattern out! And apparently she can crochet too...

The other day, not one, but three hats arrived in my mailbox.  First there is the little newborn one.  She lined them in felt which will be great for cold Pennsylvania winters.


Isn't he cute!? Then she made me a bigger one in Phillies red.


And as if that wasn't enough, an even bigger one in blue! This one fits my daughter and she has claimed it as her own already. Except she keeps running away when I try to take her picture in it. :(




 Look, I have a little monster family!


Thank you so much Susanne! I'm blown away. These guys are just too much fun.


6 comments:

laurawilson25 said...

What a sweet surprise!
Lucky kiddos!

felicity said...

How sweet of Susanne! Those beanies are totally adorable!!

**nicke... said...

those are so cute! yet another reason that i want to become friends with yarn!

Annaliese said...

so stinckin' cute!! and I will attest to how warm fuzzy hats are especially perfect in cold wet PA winters :)

Susanne said...

: ) Becky, you're SO thoughtful to wait until my blog was back up and running!!! Can't wait to see pics of baby monster...before he learns to pull it off ; ) hee hee

Claire Jain said...

These are so adorable! I love them :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...