Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Second Alphabet Quilt

When I made my last alphabet quilt, I made two at one time. I never showed photos of the second one. Recently we had an unusually warm day, so I set up my photo equipment and took some photos of this adorable quilt.


I used primary colors for this quilt so it will work for a boy or girl, or even an adult! The original quilt was meant as a gift for a teacher which I think is a great idea.


It's tough to see unless you enlarge these photos, but the quilting is detailed and custom and really makes an impact in person.


And yes, the "HI" was done in a different color so it stands out deliberately. Cute right!?


This quilt is currently for sale in my Etsy shop right here.

Quilt stats:
Quilt name: Alphabet Mini Quilt
Pattern: Mini Alphabet
Fabrics: stash
Finished size: 42"x 42"
Finished: 6/2015



1 comment:

Denise in PA said...

I love the Alphabet quilts!! o:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...