I don't think I ever posted about the last round of bee blocks. For June, I was in charge of the Bliss group of do.Good Stitches. I chose string blocks that I had done in the Sew Modern Bee from this tutorial and asked for greens and blues.
These were my sample blocks.
It's been fun getting everyone's blocks in the mail. I love seeing the fabrics everyone uses! As I've been looking at them all I decided that they need sashing to keep from being too busy. I'm still waiting for a few blocks to arrive, but I've started sashing the ones that I have in Kona Charcoal.
Then our group took the month of July off to catch up, but August is a scrappy HST block. Even though my baby is almost 6 mths (!) he still isn't sleeping through the night (!!). So I'm still very sleep deprived. I started following her directions and doubled the amt of HST thinking that she gave directions for one block. She had given directions for 2 though so I wound up with 4! Oh well, double the charity this week!
Here are my four blocks.
I've got some more projects in the works. Just need to get some pictures taken and I'll be sharing them shortly!