Sunday, March 26, 2017

Nautical Triangle Baby Quilt


I recently finished up this sweet little nautical quilt and wanted to share it here. This quilt was made with my accuquilt go cutter.  I had my two little minions cut a bunch of fabrics up for me knowing that I wanted to make a basic triangle quilt.


The nautical novelty fabrics are Cinderberry and the rest is from my stash.


Aren't those little animals and mermaids the cutest!?


I did a very simple straightline quilting on this to keep it soft and cuddly.


The binding is all the yellow print from within some of the triangles.


You can see more of the creatures on the back.



This sweet little quilt is for sale on my etsy shop right here.

Thanks for stopping by!
Quilt stats:
Quilt name: Nautical Triangles
Pattern: none
Fabrics: stash
Finished size: 46" x41"
Finished: 3/2017







1 comment:

Denise in PA said...

What a sweet baby quilt!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...