Sunday, June 9, 2013

Ornate Mini Wall hanging

A while ago I posted asking for help picking colors for my Ornate Mini wall hanging. I'm sorry, it's been done for a while but I took it to work to hang and forgot to take photos. I finally remembered to bring it back and photograph it for you all.

Actually, I made two of them. The first one I used the colors overwhelmingly chosen by you guys.


I really love how it turned out, but at 18" square it was a bit small for the wall I wanted to hang it on. So I enlarged it by 15% and picked some brighter colors.


I really love how this turned out too and I'm so happy to have it to look at all day in my office!

I took this shot so you can see the size difference.


Thank you all for helping me choose the colors. If you are interested, I'm listing the small one in my etsy shop.


4 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

They both look great :o)

Denise in PA said...

I love them both! Great idea to list the smaller one in your shop!

Marci Girl said...

Both are beautiful and I love the quilting!

Anonymous said...

Hi there Becky! I sure do love your finished projects. I find the designs and patterns unique and cool! Thanks a lot for sharing your creative work. It really has an effect that stimulates our interest and passion into quilting and creating more of handcrafted stuff. Anyway, thanks again and hope you’re doing great!

Please visit My Website: PhD on line

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...