Saturday, June 29, 2013

Housekeeping before July 1

So I don't really know much about how all this stuff works, but I understand that starting July 1, Google Reader will be no more. So, if you are still interested in following me, you can do that through Bloglovin'!

Follow on Bloglovin 

In addition, I've opened up an Etsy shop recently and just added a bunch of quilts to it! If you are interested, it's here.  Here are some photos of the quilts I've listed because I don't like to post without some photos!!


Hope you are having a great weekend and a Happy Independence Day to my readers in the US!





1 comment:

Denise in PA said...

I'm still in denial. o:) But, I'm all Bloglovin'd up just in case - LOL! I don't remember seeing that last quilt you showed - nice! I hope everything sells out quickly! That Neptune quilt is sure to be popular and you know how much I love that puzzle quilt! I wish you much luck with the shop!! o:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...