Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pretty Little Pouch Received

I received my Pretty Little Pouch swap  earlier this week and I was so excited by everything I received. First off, it was fun because someone I "know" from the Flickr world got me. I think that's the first time I've had someone known in a swap. Mary of Fairly Merry was our fearless leader in the Sew Modern Bee and she put together this beautiful package for me.


I had requested a boxy bag for a make up case, preferably in something easy to clean. She made this pretty bag out of oilcloth. It's perfect!


Then she made this adorable little pouch - Tula Pink anyone? :)   the best part is the other side...


Love that embroidery detail! The inside has little pockets and everything. So cute!



And apparently she was a little late in sending it so she added lots of other little goodies. Chocolates not pictured because they are already hidden!!


How cute are those sewing machine buttons!?

Thank you so much Mary for a wonderful package!!! I'm still a bit nervous about this swap though. I haven't heard anything from my partner which I made this for. At this point, I'm worried about her as much as the pouch. Hoping she's okay and that the pouch has arrived.


6 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

Gorgeous package there! Now is that chocolate hidden in your tummy per chance? ;o)

**nicke... said...

You did get a Great partner. Love your pouch, soooo very cute.

Denise in PA said...

Wow, you sure lucked out! I would love to have a pouch like that in oilcloth for makeup! And the smaller one is beauitful. Cool! Hope you hear something from your swap person soon!

Gill said...

Wow! Fabulous pouches!
I love them both!

Jacey said...

Ooh, that embroidery is awesome!! PLP is a very fun swap!

Shanna of Fiber of All Sorts said...

LOVE! These are so lovely! Mary is amazing.

I adore the one you made as well!

Crazy mad skills!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...