Thursday, August 2, 2012

PSA: using Google+?

I've always been a "reply" blogger which means my email is available for people to reply to when I leave comments. I've noticed recently I haven't been getting a lot of responses. I just thought that maybe since it was summer people were too busy to reply. Then I got an email from Nicke asking if I knew that I was a 'no-reply' blogger? WHAT!?  I never changed my settings.

After a little digging, I found out that if you are using Google+ as your profile setting, you may also be a no-reply blogger. I never changed my reply status. I don't know why this happened or if it happened to everyone, but it's worth it to check your profile.

Instead of re-inventing the wheel, I'm going to direct you to Jenniffier who wrote this great post on how to check/change your status. So go check it out! I know I like to reply to bloggers who post on my blog, don't be that blogger!! ;)

And since I don't like to post without photos, here are my two little ones. Chilling on a quilt of course!






3 comments:

Unknown said...

The EXACT same thing happened to me last week and I was most annoyed! It seemed to happen completely out of the blue as well because I have had a google+ account for a few months now with no problem. Weird!

Denise in PA said...

Thanks for the heads' up! I going to go check that out right now. Adorable photo!! o:)

Jenniffier said...

Thanks for linking up to my blog post. It too happened to me out of the blue.. I hope at some point to be able to use google+ and not be a no reply blogger

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...