Thursday, May 8, 2014

Queen bee this month

I am the queen bee at We Bee With It this month. I've asked my bee mates to help me make an Ocean Waves quilt in shades of blue. These were my sample blocks:



I used triangulations to help make my HST's. But because I'm a dolt when it comes to math I accidentally used the wrong size!  As a result, my HST's trimmed up to 3" and my unfinished block is 10.5".  A weird size, but I'm sure it will work in the quilt! I'm excited to see everyone's blocks.




3 comments:

Marci Girl said...

Oh yeah even though they are an odd size, it should work up just fine! So pretty!

Denise in PA said...

I'll make some blocks! I'll be an ad hoc bee member for you! o:)

Eva Leisure said...

Oh, yes, it goes so fast with wrong size. But they look very nice, like the colors.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...