Sunday, January 26, 2014

January Goal Completed - ALYOF

As my almost 2 yr old says all the time, "I DID IT". haha! It's my favorite when he does that.

My January goal  for A Lovely Year of Finishes was a small one, to finish my We Bee With It Bee Blocks.


Carol asked us to make improv blocks that contained white. I struggle with improv, but this is exactly why I love doing bees. It forces me to do things I wouldn't do for myself. And it's on such a small scale that it's manageable!


So these are my two finished blocks! I will be setting a more difficult challenge for myself next month. :) You can join in the "finishes" any month!



4 comments:

Denise in PA said...

You did it!! LOL They look great!

Pickletoes Quilts said...

Great fabric! Love the blocks! I can't wait to see what February has in store!

Katy Cameron said...

I was mean and made my bees embrace improv this month - some loved it, some cursed me ;o)

Kim said...

Your blocks look wonderful!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...