Thursday, May 9, 2013

update on April bee blocks

I never posted about all the goodness that I got in the mail in April!  I mentioned before that I was in the Hexy group of the 4x5 bee. The blocks that I sent in are posted here. And these are the beauties that I received.  If you go to the flickr link I've linked to everyone that made these lovelies.


And I already forget which month was mine in the Sew Modern Bee, I realized that I never posted all the blocks that I received from those great members (and one PMQG member who jumped in too!).


I'm one lucky swap member!



5 comments:

stitchingandbacon said...

Those are looking good! I really love the way those purple blocks came together.

**nicke... said...

yes you are, very lucky! those look gorgeous!!!

Katy Cameron said...

Oooh, lovely blocks all round :o)

Newbie Jen said...

gorgeous! just wonderful!

Barbara O. said...

These bee blocks are fantastic! :-)
I'm looking forward to seeing the completed quilt.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...