I just finished up my bee blocks for the month of March.
First up were these awesome star blocks for Erin in our Sew Modern Flickr group. She used this pattern from Fresh Lemons.
She was soliciting for extra blocks if we felt like it. I have tons of gray and orange so I made her this third block.
I love the colors on this and can't wait to see it come together.
Then I worked on my do.Good Stitches blocks for the Bliss group. Amanda requested wonky log cabins in orange and pink with touches of brown and cream. Here are my two blocks.
These were made with all scraps and strings. It makes me realize how many scraps I have even though I'm making a scrap quilt! Guess that will always be a problem....